People, places, organizations and ideas that I support and am interested in/involved with.
This is content I consider worth sharing 🙂 Obviously, I can’t share EVERYTHING! But I can at least give you a starting point from which to explore further.
Here are some other places on the web where I can be found:
More to Explore
- Tiny House Blog -Tiny houses are so cool!
- Sierra Club BC -Protect, preserve and promote sustainability.
- Change.org -A petition site. You can help change the world -really.
- yconic -A fabulous resource for students. Check it out 🙂
- Equals6 Network -A great networking, job search and scholarship site for students!
- North Shore Neighbourhood House -A great place to work and play.
- Canadian Mental Health Association -Information and resources for everyone.
- Cerebral Palsy Association of BC -Information and resources for everyone.
- SideStix – Custom forearm crutches.
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers -Recognized internationally.
- Assistance Dogs International -An excellent starting point.
- Modern Dog -My favorite magazine.
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers -Kind of self explanatory!